CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Up... and Down

Life is full of ups and downs
but to have so many in one day...
even in a small amount of time makes things weird

for starters
my after school plans had to change
that made me pretty bummed, especially cause you almost left without saying bye

so instead I went to Ander's with some friends we played rockband that was fun
and full of craziness and i laughed so hard my eyes watered a little

then I went back to school with Bri, since she was reason I was still around... and ride home
we said hi to the play people, kind of
she wanted to find her boyfriend but I really did not want to find mine,
because i was upset for some reason
after awhile they were done with practice and we were in the hallway near locker rooms so they saw us
they changed and what not and then came back
some part of was going to be upset, but then it was like I could not be
I just looked in his eyes and did not understand why I was upset and then was happy

Then I went home and after some time decided to try on the dress I was going to wear
for ushering... sadly its to small a.k.a. I am fat but w/e
so that made me kind of sad but then i just decided to wear winterfest dress so its all good

the best party which made everything all better
is that I get to see Jordan Thomas tomorrow
not just see her, she is sleeping at my house so with me pretty much entire time in Waverly =D
and now I cant stop being happy

just thought like sharing my day with you,
thanks for reading and maybe caring


Love,
Elizabeth

0 comments: