CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend =D

Friday

I spent the day doing nothing
which was fine by me
then I went to Josh's...
it was really really fun
music, dancing, guitar hero, people

I don't know but it just made me feel great, and like a normal teenager

Saturday

I spent the day sleeping to catch up from Josh's
then I went to Jordan's we talked for a little then Heidi *our ride* showed up
we went to the show which the music and all was good but it was not really that exciting
yes, card towers and stalking people was fun but sometimes it was just... nothing
when it was done we were waiting for Heidi's mom
and found sticks of something or other and were sword fighting me, Heidi, and Jordan a little
but Brianne was being a party pooper and was not
then Brianne was like "Heidi i think that's your mom"
so we through the sticks and acted "natural"
we got in the car and Heidi's mom was like
"I saw people with sticks how did i know it was Heidi"
it was pretty funny
I spent the night with Jordan, just Me & Jordan
I am pretty sure that was the best thing that I have ever done in a long time
we spent the night just... talking
for hours
about whatever came to mind, whatever we have not told each other
just... talking about anything
and I liked it =D
we talked till like between 1 or 2 am
and then just fell asleep on her bed
and woke up at like... 10am
we talked for like... another hour or so
and then her dad brought doughnuts *yum*
we played with bonnie, she is cute
then me mom got me and we toke Jordan to history day
I spent the rest of the day sleeping


I am pretty sure that being with so many people
and just talking about nothing and being goofy
makes you know who really is there for you
who understands what you mean when you don't
who wants to just be with you


I wish I had more weekends like this:
cute puppies
Jordan
talking
listening
stalking
laughing
telling the truth
letting it out
being a teenager
card houses
late nights
being together
dancing
singing
nerd fights
remembering Jr. high
thinking of summer
being outside


Sometimes I wish I would try harder for all of that
for all the stuff that makes me happy for more then a second
even more then a day
and sometimes I wish I would not always blame people so much for not trying their self


And I would like to say Thank You
to the few people that made me weekend amazing
and the ones that were at least around
because this weekend was probably one of the best ones I have had in a long long time

Thank You =D

2 comments:

Jordanary said...

<33333333333

Heidi said...

mwahaha
corn stalks- good times....
hehehe