CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hiccups

Today after school
I went to sam n's house *YAY*
and I got some hiccups
for almost an 1/2 HOUR!!!

A never ending cycle of
me hiccuping
then laughing
then hiccuping because I was laughing
Sam laughing at me
me making weird noise when hiccuping
me laughing more
which caused more hiccups

CRAZINESS!

then later when I started eating dinner
THEY CAME BACK
but this time I did not find them funny
and my mom made them go away *YAY*

and she also said I could
1) go to josh's party
2)maybe rent juno and have Nicole over
3)go to show on Saturday ANDANDAND stay with Jordan

but sadly still no on the whole Friday plan

oh wells she is making me cake =P

Love,
Elizabeth

P.S.
I am not turning emo

2 comments:

lucky13 said...

I didn't think this post was emo.
Yay you for not being emo!

That sux that no Friday plan thing.

Happy Early Birthday!!
~♥~

Nicole =) said...

yay for juno!!